Abstract Submission Deadline: 26 August 2022!
Gain Maximum Exposure for your work in research and/or industry!
By submitting your abstract, you may be selected to:
- Present a poster during the poster session taking place throughout the conference or
- Pitch your project during a 15 min. oral presentation. Presenting at the conference will help you gain international recognition for your work in the field of Digital Medicine. Six abstracts will be selected for oral presentation.
- Individuals working in research and/or industry who submit an abstract are eligible for a travel grant. There are 6 travel grants of 800€ each available for young researchers.
- Selected abstracts will also be published in a conference booklet to be handed to each conference participant.
Instructions for submitting your abstract
- Please download and use the abstract template here below.
- Send your abstract to email@example.com and mention in the subject “Abstract submission DMC 2022”
- Selected researchers will be notified by the 15th of September.